At St Patrick's Primary we offer a strong foundation for learning, together with a faith dimension and social awareness.
We do this by providing:
- learning enrichment opportunities to support students to reach their full potential
- a diverse range of extracurricular activities for students to develop their talents
- encouragement with developing positive values
- a well-equipped and well-resourced learning centre
Qualified and dedicated teachers
Professional learning for teachers is a high priority at St Patrick’s Primary, so that we may respond to the needs of the students in a strategic and effective way. Building teacher expertise ensures that skills, knowledge and strategies are current, evidence-based and productive towards student growth and learning achievement.
Before and After School Care
Our Catholic Out of School Hours Care (COSHC) provides before and after school care for K-6 students, in an environment that fully supports the Catholic ethos and the mission of the Catholic Church. The COSHC service is safely located onsite and offers a vibrant, friendly and caring environment for families in need of convenient before* and after school care or vacation care.
An environment for learning
Facilities that support the learning environment, inside and outside of the classroom, including:
- air conditioning throughout the school
- interactive whiteboards in all learning spaces
- a library which offers a shared learning environment and access to further enrichment activity opportunities
- wireless technology which supports integrated learning and is accessible in every learning space
- undercover access throughout the school and to the church
- an expansive all-weather playground
- well cared for grounds and gardens
- a multi-purpose area
- access to ample off-street parking within the school's vicinity
How to enrol your child
Why not contact our school to enrol your child today and learn how we are implementing contemporary learning through the use of flexible classroom spaces and teacher expertise to achieve the best outcomes for every child.